Clear all

Welcome!

8 Posts
5 Users
6 Likes
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

Hello everyone, I'm Theresa, owner of Joyous Home, along with my daughter Jessica Schwisow. I spend my time homeschooling, sewing, knitting, baking and creating a warm home for our family of 10. I still have 8 children living at home, and I'm still homeschooling 3.
I'm glad you're here, I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Theresa

Posted : September 6, 2020 10:20 am
working pantry and Dani reacted
(@heatherp)

Hi everyone! I am Heather, married to my sweetheart Steve for almost 33 years. We have 3 children, 1 daughter in law, 1 soon to be son in law and I am going to be a grandma in the spring! Woo-hoo! 😁 I am still homeschooling our youngest and I love all things about being a homemaker. I love knitting, crochet, cross stitch, watercolor, reading, houseplants, flower gardening, birds, butterflies, nature journaling, tea time, baking and so much more! 😂

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Posted : September 6, 2020 11:36 am
Theresa reacted
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

I love all things about being a homemaker.

Welcome, Heather! Congratulations on being a grandma! You're going to love it! I love your entire list of things you enjoy doing at home!

Posted : September 6, 2020 11:41 am
(@joyceh)

Hello! I am a wife, mother to 3 that we homeschool (ages 14, 12 and 9) and a piano teacher. I love to do anything that involves homemaking - caring for my husband and children.

Posted : September 6, 2020 11:11 pm
Theresa reacted
(@mommystuck1)

Hi, I am Tammy. I am a wife and mother of two. A girl that is 20 yrs and a boy that is 15 yrs old. They are both homeschooled. I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say. I love to do crafts but I don't have the eye for it but trying.

Posted : September 7, 2020 12:40 pm
Theresa reacted
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

Welcome, ladies!!

Posted : September 8, 2020 3:03 am
Amy H
(@amy-harter)

Hi y'all!

(We're in the south). I'm wife of 20 years, mom to 8, homeschooling 6 (6 boys, 2 girls) blessed to have all 8 at home this season- 2 leaving nest soon...

I love my jobs: cooking , teaching, organizing, planning, crafting, cleaning- not so much, but I do love laundry which I consider a gift from God. 😄
So glad to be here as I'm not on social media and it is nice to be in the company of women with similar interests💕

Thanks Theresa and Jessica for hosting!

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. RLStevenson

Posted : September 11, 2020 4:00 pm
Theresa reacted
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

So glad to be here as I’m not on social media and it is nice to be in the company of women with similar interests

Thanks, Amy, I feel the same way!❤️

Posted : September 12, 2020 3:55 am
Share: