Hot Spinach Dip | Holiday Appetizer
One dish, hot spinach dip! This dip is incredibly easy and full of flavor.
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese or shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend ingredients together in the same dish you’ll be baking in. Mix well with a spoon.
- Spread evenly in dish and top with 3/4 cup Italian blend cheese or parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until dip is bubbly and cheese is browned on the edges.
Chop thawed spinach to make a finer spread.